Steve specializes in Wailea and Makena properties, including homes, condominiums, vacant land and new developments.
A top producer in the Wailea Real Estate market. Steve has access to an unparalleled pool of knowledge, experience and insight on the Wailea and Makena market.
Buyers and Sellers seek out Steve to assist them with their real estate investments because of his extensive business and marketing background, market knowledge and highly personalized client centered service. His reputation for integrity and professionalism combined with high-level negotiation and facilitation skills provides his clients with superior representation.
Steve brings 25 years of world-class resort management and marketing experience, plus in depth knowledge of Maui’s environmental, political and social landscape, to his real estate practice. Steve represents clients not only in the resort areas of Wailea / Makena but also throughout Maui and the neighbor islands.
- General Manager, Maui Ocean Center, The Hawaiian Aquarium
Maui’s number one visitor attraction
- Managing Director, Sports and Recreational Services, Vail, Beaver Creek and Arrowhead Resorts
Largest division of America’s most successful ski company.
- Director, Vail and Beaver Creek Ski Schools
Largest and most successful ski and snowboard schools in the world with over 1,400 instructors.
Steve believes strongly in being an active, contributing member of the Maui community.
- Maui Coastal Land Trust, Board of Directors
- Maui Historical Society, Board of Directors
- Maui Visitors Bureau, Board of Directors
- Activity Owners Association, Executive Board
- Founded and directed the ODYSSEY program in Vail Colorado
Career development and mentoring of disadvantaged middle school children